Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
juanlema
My Device: Blackberyy Z10

Download Adobe Flash Player

How can I download Adobe Flash player onto my B/Berry Z10?

Trusted Contributor
runyamhere
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport

Re: Download Adobe Flash Player

Hi there,

Z10 comes pre-installed with Flash Player, if you pull down Settings, then go to About, Category - OS you will see the flash player version listed there. Is your mobile showing that there is no flash player installed?

New Contributor
juanlema
My Device: Blackberyy Z10

Hi there, thank you for your answer. The mobile shows that in fact there is flash player installed when I followed your instructions of going to settings, about and Category -OS but when I tryed to open my trading platform from ETX Capital a message comes up saying ' Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Adobe flash player. Get Flash' and when I press the get flash  it says ' Sorry Adobe flash player is not availabe fromAdobe .com for your device's operating system or browser. What can I do? Thank you again for your help.

Kind regards,

Juan

Trusted Contributor
runyamhere
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport

Thanks, I went on the site but did not get an error, does it come up when you login perhaps? My Z10 has OS Z10STL100-1/10.0.10.738 with flash player 11.1.121.109. You might want to compare with yours.
New Contributor
mcnulty11
My Device: Z10

I have the same issue - new z10, with flash 11.1.121.109 installed but same message yesterday, when I attempted to launch a flash program/file.
Regular Contributor
Fred98tj

I had to go into the browser settings and turn on flash. It seems to be off by default.

Fred

New Contributor
mcnulty11

How do I turn on flash? Z10
Developer
asiayeah
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900

mcnulty11 wrote:
How do I turn on flash? Z10

In browser, click the right hand corner's "...", then "Settings" and "Display and Actions". You can toggle Adobe Flash to On there.