Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

pthibeault
My Device: BBZ10
Accepted Solution

Downloading skyscape

Hello,

I had skyscape on my BB Bold and I tried many times to download it to my Z10. I get a msg saying download complete but, when I try to open it. I get an unable to open msg. Any suggestions.  Thank you.

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Downloading skyscape

I just downloaded it to see if the app had any bugs. I was able to run it without issues.  I would delete the app first, reboot and try again.

1. Go to my world, click on my world, scroll down to skyscape, click on icon and select uninstall.

2. exit my world, reboot z10 (Hold power button 2 seconds and click on restart.

3. After OS10 is up, go back into my world, download skyscape. it first downloads it, then you see it installing it. Once you see installed, swipe down from the top and select downloads. Click on open, this should launch your skyscape app. You will also see an icon on your icon page..

IMG_00000042.pngIMG_00000043.png

pthibeault

I followed your instructions and still no skyscape.

click on broweser. typed skyscape.com.  at the bottom says download free app

next pick your device. download skyscape. pick your device

I'm at skyscape 910).jad. click save

download screen. download complete.

followed what was written wrt my world. no downloads.

Any assistance would be great thx.

pthibeault

Does my wifi have to be off before I download skyscape?

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

You have to install with Blackberry World not through the web browser. Open Blackberry Appworld on your z10 icon page. Once open click on search icon.. Type in skyscape and the app shows up on your search. Click on the icon and will give you an option to download.. It will download it for you and install it for you. Once installed it will show you status of installed. You can launch it from BB world, by swiping from the top down and click on my downloads and click on open. You don't need wi-fi on if you have mobile connection to the web.

IMG_00000045.png

pthibeault

Thank you. I gather all downloads must go through my world, instead of the web browser. Have a good night and thx.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

Unless you are side loading an Android app, yes Blackberry World is the place to go.
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy: