Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry z10

Re: E-mail reply HTML bug?

[ Edited ]

EDIT / DELETE (posting question in the main thread on this topic).

My Device: Blackberry Z10

I was told by Videotron that Blackberry has a ticket open to correct this issue. This discussion happened 10 minutes ago.

New Contributor
My Device: Blacbberry bold 9900

On a similar topic, HTML in body of email.

When I change font size in settings  in Q 10 ,say from 8 pt to 10 pt, the email headers change  to larger text ,and some emails increase ,but the text in HTML received emails stay at the small font. Is there any way to correct this? I cannot read the 8 pt text .

Thanks,

Ronnie

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry z10

[ Edited ]

This issue has now been resolved for me since the most recent software update from BlackBerry. Obviously you'll get different versions at different times, but 10.1.0.273 had the fix in for me. Good luck to the rest of you, I'm sure the issue will be resolved for you with your next software update, with a little luck.

My Device: Z10

Same here... Updated and bug appeared.

To reload the default os, you need to use Blackberry Link software. You got the option to reload the default os, like the first time you opened your cellphone box :smileywink:

Already did on windows, having Link on mac too but didn't try on it yet... sorry.

If you installed a l3*ked software, you can try to go back on your provider BB 10 OS also to get it fixed.

Enjoy :smileyhappy:

Mart