Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
mkhoury
My Device: 9800
Accepted Solution

EMAIL ISSUES

1ST QUESTION: On my torch I used to have the option of deleting and email from the handheld or handhelp/server, is this is possible on the Z10?

2ND QUESTION: I used to be able to receive only the headers of an email. Can this be done on the Z10?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
walcom
My Device: Blackberry Torch2 9810 & 64GB Playbook

Re: EMAIL ISSUES

i expect both should still be possible with Z10. RIM has always had a solid handle on email mgt, i expect Blackberry to continue that legacy same way they have continued the Keyboard legacy

I love me some berry
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mkhoury

I found out the ansers for both of my questions. You can't do both on the new Z10. I have decided to return the phone and go back to my 9810 for the folowwing reasons.

1. NO DATA COMPRESSION (THAT ALONE MADE MY DECISION EASY). WHY BUY A BLACKBERRY WHEN IT'S SINGLE BEST FEATURE IS GONE.

2. NO APPS. WE WERE LIED TO WHEN BLACKBERRY SAID WHATSAPP AND SKYPE WERE AVAILABLE. NO BLACKBERRY TRAVEL. HOW MORONIC CAN A COMPANY BE AND NOT RELAEASE A PHONE WITH ONE OF THEIR OWN POPULAR APPS???

3. BATTERY LIFE IS HORRIBLE.

4. TOO MUCH SCROLLING TO GET ANYTHING DONE.

5. AND MANY MORE.....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mkhoury

Oh forgot one other thing. Balckberry Link is awful.

Please use plain text.