Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Nap68
My Device: Z10

Email Addresses in email history

Hey Guys,

Can anybody please shed some light and offer an actualy fix on this.

When you go to send an email you get suggested address options right?

Well I still get as a suggested option my old work email address.

How do you get rid of this suggestion and more importantly old email addresses that you don't use or have saved anymore?

Apart from it being annoying it's actually quite dangerous and stupid.

Imagine i accidentally send myself an email address about an account that I've just picked up and beciaes of the Z10 software it sends it to my old employer?

They would have my movements, my new customer, my rates and pricing, etc. the whole lot of info.

Seriously how could anyone at RIM/BB not know that this is a dangerous and stupid error????

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

On my old torch I had to add in the email address to my contact and then go into contacts and delete it and it would be gone.

Yes that was a waste of my time abut the only fix that I knew at that stage.

P L E A S E - Help somebody that knows about this issue as I'm positive I'm not the only one.

I've been searching for this answer for months and nobody has it or has had the courtesy of replying.

I use the Z10 if that helps.

many thanks,

Nap 68

Super Contributor
elessar
My Device: Z30 | Z10 | Playbook

Re: Email Addresses in email history

Did you read my response in the other thread where you posed the same question yesterday?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/How-to-Delete-All-Local-Calendar-Entries/td-p/...