Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Email Recipient Errors

I have 1 contact that whenever I try to add him as a recipient to the email, I get his name 3 times with his real email address under the first name and 2 other contacts' email addresses under the other 2 names. I checked and confirmed that the contacts are not linked. This only happens with this one contact. I have rebooted my Z10 and nothing changed.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Email Recipient Errors

Hey domcos,

To better assist you, can you provide an example of what you type in the 'To' Field and the results your receiving? Or if possible a screen shot, if you provide a screen shot please black out any personal email information.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor

I start typing a contact's first name. For example, Peter. The contact I want shows up correctly, but then there are 2 additional contacts with the exact same name, but different email addresses. This is a definite glitch. I have to be careful not to select the wrong email address. These other emails are for other people, but they get renamed to Peter.
Contributor

If I add the other people and click their names, it changes from Peter to the correct name. Very weird.