If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
lilivids
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

Email disappeared after opening and reading

Opened an email, read it, selected "return" (bottom left) and email was no longer on the Hub or in the Gmail acct. (on the Z10).  For sure I did NOT delete it.  As mentioned, this message was sent to me via Gmail. 

My email normally works fine, no problem, but this is the 2nd time I've had this happen in the last several months.  Fortunately the email is on my computer, but it's a bit disconcerting, especially if I was out of town and computer not available.  Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Email disappeared after opening and reading

I've had that happen on every model of BlackBerry I've owned so far. Don't forget that while your computer might not be beside you, you should be able to check your emails via web mail on your BlackBerry’s browser.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lilivids
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Pretty weird. Thanks for the reminder about checking on web!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

My pleasure. It still doesn't explain why this is happening but in the meantime you won't lose any emails.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.