Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10

Email received from Exchange server (Kerio mail server) fail to show attachments

[ Edited ]

I have a problem receiving emails on my work account on my Z10. I can see the emails in my inbox, but if they contain an attachment that needs to be downloaded, the attachment doesn't show anywhere. If the attachment is small enough to be embedded in the email itself (ie few KB to 150 KB ca), it'll show fine. I noticed this happens with Kerio Mailserver only. Email received from other servers also using Active Sync/Exchange, all arrive fine.   Is the problem with Kerio or with the Z10 client ? 

New Contributor
My Device: z10

Re: Email received from Exchange server (Kerio mail server) fail to show attachments

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem. It shows that there is an attachment but when I open the email there is nothing to click or choose to download.  

I'm not sure what mail server it is but not the same one listed in the previous post.

Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: Email received from Exchange server (Kerio mail server) fail to show attachments

Glad I'm not the only one. The odd thing is that small attachments go through fine, which made me think that they are small enough to be embedded in the body of the email itself. I sent a bug report to the Kerio mailserver but theri answer was that Z10 is still not supported. I'm think this is a problem with the BB10 client itself, rather than the mailserver; the email contains the info for the attachment, but this is not received or read by the Z10 client. Unfortuanetly this cripples the phone for work use.  I hope it's resolved soon. 

New Contributor
My Device: z10

The funny part is that it shows the attachment in my inbox but then it isn't there when I go into the message