Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
BacknBlack
My Device: Z10

Email reply- Choice of sending with or without body of message

Want to start out with...great phone....have had it for 4 months and never had an issue....

Just want to know how to reply to an email and have the choice of whether to send it with the body of the message or not...when i was just using for personal email it did not matter, but now i have added my work email and i would like to have the choice.

Thanks

Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Email reply- Choice of sending with or without body of message

[ Edited ]

Hello BacknBlack,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Thank you for your question on replying to email with or without the body of the email message on your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.

Currently the message body will always be included when replying to email. Any content from the original listed thread would need to be manually deleted.

Cheers,

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Email reply- Choice of sending with or without body of message

I have highlighted text by holding thumb down on area of text, then drag the blue drop below in the email to highlight what i want removed and hit delete key.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V