Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
reclo
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

Email sent are often distorted or characters altered or the structure of the message is altered

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

Re: Email sent are often distorted or characters altered or the structure of the message is altered

Check the language mode of the phone in the options for the type of emails you are receiving. This is the first thing I can think of... 

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
reclo

Re: Email sent are often distorted or characters altered or the structure of the message is altered

It is the email that i send that are affected. It is people receiving the messages that. Are complaining about my phone not working properly.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
baxter124
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2

I am suffering with this problem also with random scarmbled text sending out in reply e-mails. Very frustrating an no-one appears to have a fix for this!

Can  anyone help?

reclo wrote:
It is the email that i send that are affected. It is people receiving the messages that. Are complaining about my phone not working properly.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
reclo

I agree, i hope BB is listening, we need them to look into this, I am a long time user and supporter and shareholder, they have to attend to this right now before it gets out of proportion.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
VortacPhotos
My Device: 9300, Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Please use plain text.