Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
vrobison
My Device: Blackberry 10

Email shows "No entries in this view" because the Inbox folder is not selected by default

When I go to the Hub and select my corporate email account, the page that opens up shows the top level folder for email instead of my inbox, so all I see is "No entries in this view."

To access my inbox, I need to click on the account at the top of the screen and select my inbox from the list of folders (Inbox, Sent Items, etc).  This happens every time I access the Hub.  Very frustrating!

Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Email shows "No entries in this view" because the Inbox folder is not selected by default

HI vrobison,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your email on your BlackBerry 10 device.

Are you using the BlackBerry Z10? If so, go to Settings>Accounts>Category OS and let me know what your software version is.

Do you have more than one email account added? If so, when you go to another email account does this same issue happen with the Inbox not showing? 

When you go to filter your corporate email only, what's the name of the folder that shows (since it isn't your Inbox)? Is you work account using ActiveSync or IMAP? 

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
lalit1212
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Email shows "No entries in this view" because the Inbox folder is not selected by default

Hi
I also have same problem. I am using z10 and I have an imap account. I have already checked synch all folders in folder settings under setting of this email account.
Now all folders on server is visible on z10 but all of them have no entry. Please advice
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

lalit1212 wrote:
Hi
I also have same problem. I am using z10 and I have an imap account. I have already checked synch all folders in folder settings under setting of this email account.
Now all folders on server is visible on z10 but all of them have no entry. Please advice

I would suggest that you remove the account, then reboot, and then re-add the account

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin