Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Emails on my Z10 come in too slow, is there a way for them to come instant as my torch did?

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Emails on my Z10 come in too slow, is there a way for them to come instant as my torch did?

What type of e-mail?  G-Mail?  Hotmail?  ISP?

Without BIS (which doesn't exist in the BB 10 world) push e-mail became much more limited.

What type of e-mail is slow?

Thanks.

Re: Emails on my Z10 come in too slow, is there a way for them to come instant as my torch did?

yahoo emails

On my torch my yahoo emails would come in just as fast as in outlook, on z10 i have to refresh for the emails to come in once i see they already have been in my outlook inbox for awhile

Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

Looks to me like the default Sync interval for Yahoo is 30 minutes.  The minimum is 15 minutes.

Go into the Account Setup app, bring up the Yahpp account and scroll to the bottom.

I am not sure if Yahoo support push e-mail.

its says pushed email is on. thats not good, i need emails quick, if this is the case, then i go back to my torch.
Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

Ensure you have a NFC SIM micro card , most retailers are not aware . I had the same issue and now ulta fast

Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

i am having the same issues.  i need the emails to come in super fast like they did on my bold.  i am not liking this z10 so far.  the negatives have been outweighing the positives!

New Contributor
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Hi azolivas, is this also on a Yahoo! email account?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

POP and IMAP account can be slow, Exchange Active Sync is alomost instant for me on gmail and Outlook.com

yahoo does offer active sync on some accounts.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V