Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
syplex
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Emails on my Z10 come in too slow, is there a way for them to come instant as my torch did?

Until or unless they create a BIS or BlackBerry-run BES service, we will not see instant push-email again.  Which is really bullcrap because that is the whole reason I have stayed with blackberries.  That and the keyboard, which I gave up to go to the Z10.  I didn't realize I'd also be losing fast email :smileysad:.  And now also email history (the z10 is limited to 30 days if you can believe that).  

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
horo2
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: Emails on my Z10 come in too slow, is there a way for them to come instant as my torch did?

What? no setting to fixed this issue?

BB no push email like handphone from a decades a go or more....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
azolivas
My Carrier: Verizon

yes it is with my yahoo accounts.  there is a delay of about 15-20 minutes unlike gmail that comes through in an instant. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Carrier: Rogers

syplex wrote:

Until or unless they create a BIS or BlackBerry-run BES service, we will not see instant push-email again.  Which is really bullcrap because that is the whole reason I have stayed with blackberries.  That and the keyboard, which I gave up to go to the Z10.  I didn't realize I'd also be losing fast email :smileysad:.  And now also email history (the z10 is limited to 30 days if you can believe that).  

Not exacty true, my email server uses IMAP with PUSH enabled (P-IMAP or IMAP-IDLE) and my z10 generally receives my emails before my workstation Outlook does.. i'd say 99.8% of the time.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
erogoka
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Mobifone

Me too, my Yahoo mail is so slow. May be fix by manual profile ?
Please use plain text.