Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Blacklocky
My Device: Z-10 SLT100-3

Enable to download my contact list to my Uconnect Bluetooth

Hi ! I have my new Z 10 since one week and it`s amazing but I have some problem with it

With my old Bold 9700 I had no problem to download my contact list in my Bluetooth system in my truck '',UCONNECT'' but with my Z-10 the system say that the phone doesn't support this action, I must enter my list one by one and I have 200 contact:  Oops:

Contributor
bobsquarepants
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Enable to download my contact list to my Uconnect Bluetooth

[ Edited ]

My 2009 UConnect system & Z10 will not dial out properly, and when it does work... it will drop the call and freeze the UConnect system for approx. 20-30 seconds

Contributor
Blacklocky
My Device: Z-10 SLT100-3

Good news !  My car is a Dodge Ram 2012 and yesterday my dealer downloaded an update in my Uconnect and then my contact list has been loaded from my Z-10

Contributor
Bpete
My Device: Z10

I talked to my dealer and he says there is no firmware update to support the Z10 yet with Uconnect. Do you have any more particulars about the update you got ?

leaway3459
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

I own a 2011 Dodge Ram Truck with the same problem, How do you get the dealer to care or find an update for the UConnect System?

Contributor
Bpete
My Device: Z10

Strangely enough, Uconnect used to say that my Z10 was incompatible with it and it would never downlaod my contacts. So when the dealer said no updates yet I decided to put my most frequent callers into Uconnect verbally(manually). That worked for a while and then last week I noticed that all my contacts had been downloaded to Uconnect at some point ? I don't know what triggered it but it seems to be working now. All by itself.

leaway3459
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Guess What!! My dealer claimed there was not update for my Uconnect system. I asked him to hook up the computer and check the unit, there was an update due. Installed the update, rebooted the Z10 phone and all is good now!!