03-13-2013 04:44 AM
I use the docs to go program to input somef data onto a spreadsheet on my phone on customer sites and it has been working, the docs I assumed were synced to my laptop as thats how I set it up and that was working ok. step forward two weeks, I did 2 things encrypted the SD card that the docs were on and used it for a couple of days and also used link to sync data and when I came back after a few days away did the latest update.
Now I cannot access any document I had on the device i just get the message " This File Cannot Be Opened. %1%2%2%4" new items are ok.
The interesting things are that after setting up the encryption the sync stopped working on the files on the SD card and I cannot access them anymore, even in excel it says contact the administrator, if i try to copy them manualy from the sd card it says i need permission from UNIX and does not allow it.
I am looking for an answer, but this post is mainly just for people to be aware there might be a problem.
03-14-2013 12:05 AM
Thanks for the post.
To further investigate this issue we will need to get logs from Documents to Go and from the BlackBerry Z10. Please contact your network service provider and ask to be transferred to BlackBerry.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!