Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
chillout
My Carrier: Telus

Evernote - is this it!!!!

I just activated evernote on my Z10, well that was a waste of time, if this is what we we being offered as part of the remember package within the Z10 take me outside and shoot me..............Shame on BB for offering this to us!!! Shame on Evernote who must think that BB is headed for the scrap heap and why waste their time and resources on something that won't be around in a year or so. 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,743
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Evernote - is this it!!!!

What were you wanting?

chillout wrote:

Shame on Evernote who must think that BB is headed for the scrap heap

That's so four years ago. You're late to that party.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chillout
My Carrier: Telus

A fully integrated system like I had on my BB Bold is that to much to ask for???? I have just paid out big bucks for an up graded phone, the least I can expect is the same or better not worse........................

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mwineBB
My Carrier: Rogers

I am a new user to Evernote, and while I'd love to be able to use it effectively within Remember, it's integration is half complete.  Tags don't synch, there is no way to mark a note as 'complete' although that appears to be related to how Evernote functions (unless I'm missing something).  I've been unable to take a Remember Note from one folder and move it into the Evernote Folder.  The only work around for the lack of tag synching is creating different notebooks for each category of tag.  On a positive note, the colours of these various Evernote Notebooks can be changed to provide for visual cues!  The overall lack of the above mentioned integrations would only allow for the most basic use of the Evernote service, or make it more cumbersome to use, which is a shame.  I'll have to rethink how I will use it.

Please use plain text.