Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

Exhange calendar meeting accepted, shown as tentative

Dear BlackBerry,

I have the following problem with the new 10.1.0.273 OS version.

Whenever I accept a meeting invite, it sends back a tentative message to the sender... I have had emails from clients asking me why I have only tentatively accepted.

I connect through Exchange ActiveSync, our server is Exchange 2007.

Thanks,

Kristof

My Carrier: Optus

Re: Exhange calendar meeting accepted, shown as tentative

Greetings,

I too have encountered this annoying problem! I am using OS 10.1.0.273 with ActiveSync and Exchange 2010.

When I accept a meeting request, the meeting is correctly recorded in the calendar as accepted, but the notification back to the meeting organiser indicates that I have only tentatively accepted (with question mark icon).

This appears to be a glaring bug. Any information on a work around or update to resolve this problem would be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Q10 Blackberry (updated version 10.1.0.4181)

I also have the same problem. Everytime I hit accept, it goes as "tentative". I have spent hours trying to change this. I can't seem to find a solution online either. Did anyone hear back from blackberry on this subject? ~As it looks really unprofessional always replying as tentative.

thanks

New Contributor
My Carrier: telstra

Anyone had any luck with an answer on this? We have same issue with our org. If we cant fix this one in a hurry I think its bye bye to the 300+ devices we use... easy pickings for a competitors contract! ....

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

with my Z10 i was able to accept a meeting with BES 10 and Exchange 2010 SP1 with latest MR

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Carrier: telstra

There is no issue with accepting the meetings from the device. The problem is the sender sees the response as tentative.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

I was on Android for 5 months, now back to the Z10. Now, in my company, everyone just got Z10's...

And the bug is still persistent. Actually, whatever I answer to a meeting request (Answer or Decline), it always gets back to the sender as Tentatively Accepted...

We are on Exchange 2007, maybe its a setting server side?

New Contributor

Problem has been solved! You just have to upgrade your software -  Mine is working perfectly now!! (BTW I love my Q10)

BlackBerry OS 10.2 update version [10.2.0.1791]

My Device: Q10 - SQN100-2
My Carrier: Blackberry

I read a reply that says the tentative meeting response to sender (for Accepting meetings) was resolved...

How can I upgrade to this new release?

When I check for updates it says I have the latest version.  10.1.0.4189 

but the message below says upgrade to 10.2.0.1791.  Please advise how to do this?

My phone has release:

Software release 10.1.0.4189

Blackberry Q10 – Model SQN100-2 –

Problem has been solved! You just have to upgrade your software -  Mine is working perfectly now!! (BTW I love my Q10)

BlackBerry OS 10.2 update version [10.2.0.1791]

New Contributor

I am having this issue with a Q10, and it is already on the latest Blackberry OS update (10.2). We are running Exchange 2010. The phone is connected thru ActiveSync. Any suggestions?