Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
shinrai
My Device: Z 10

External Battery Charger Absolutely Amazing

[ Edited ]

So I bought the external battery charger for 49$ (In Canada) and it is a spectacular addition.  I no longer am stuck to a wall at any point!!!!  Great price point even if it was double for what it yields.  I once saw a band manager on a major european tour and he had employed this strategy brilliantly, always connected for his employers.  Properly executed any buisness person can always be within reach (if they want to) or connectivity without being forced to remain in a stagnant location.  I priced it out shortly after I saw this (about 5 years ago), with the phone I was using at the time and it was around 50$ then, and that was with a crappy, bulky external charger.  This one is sleek (love the flip open case) compact, which give it the ability to store in a sleeve of any briefcase, suit jacket pocket or desk drawer.  It also connects to phone if you want to top up both at the same time if you were going encounter an extended period of time without a power outlet.  (Rarely happens these days but long travel and delays could force you to need a good deal of time with solid use without requiring an outlet, well if you want to conduct business or enjoy the luxury of correspondence with family.) If you do not want any of these stay away from this product ha ha. I will eventually buy a second one with charging cord for my office and with one at home and one at the office I am connected like the matrix.  Thanks blackberry for a great accessory!!!!!!

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: External Battery Charger Absolutely Amazing

My battery charger bundle should be delivered this week... can't wait to get it!

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
shinrai
My Device: Z 10

You will not be dissapointed, enjoy.

ganu2036
My Device: Black Berry Z-10

Let me suggest you ChargeMax a 20000mAh external dual charge battery.
It actually uses high quality battery instead of the cheap ones out there and it has Discharge current capacity and other safety measures which is really important.
I have tried several external battery charger and this is by far the best.
You can buy it through this website and it includes free shipping within US.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chargemax/x/1843604?show_todos=true

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

ganu2036 wrote:

Let me suggest you ChargeMax a 20000mAh external dual charge battery.
It actually uses high quality battery instead of the cheap ones out there and it has Discharge current capacity and other safety measures which is really important.

at 350 grams aka 3/4 lb that is a heavy thing to carry around IMO

I like to keep 2 batteries charged which can be swapped out in seconds or use the EBC if I have to keep device on but it only gives about 60% charge vs battery swap that gives about 95%

I have seen people carry an even larger battery bank to some events but I rarely go through more than 3 batteries during real heavy use.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V