Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Facebook app is full of ****

It'd be nice just go ahead and include the link to whatever thread.

Doing a search in this forum is quite a dauting task not for the feint of heart.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

Lol.. that may be the first time I have ever heard a long time forum poster actually recommend NOT learning how to properly use the search in a forum. Maybe I am mistaken, but it certainly looks like you have decided to troll every one of my posts in looking at the last few that I made. What was the other response to some useful info? "Yawn"?

Anyhoo, if I wasn't on my z at the time I certainly would have posted a quick link.

Here it is for those that find search so daunting: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Favourite-app-not-available-A-few-ideas-to-hel...

:smileyvery-happy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
JSanders

Oh my.

I don't think you'll find any of the long time, expert users of this forum ever (at least rarely) posting "go search it for yourself". Most have great habits of posting links to anything to which they refer.

Yes, you are mistaken. Greatly so.

If you want to bicker about something petty, I don't have time.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

I loled
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Contributor
kbalaz
My Device: Z10/Playbook

So let me fully understand this. You are dissing a phone because of what it can't do on Facebook? Really, thats one of your main criteria for getting a smartphone, what it can do on Facebook. I would prefer that no phone worked with facebook and maybe productivity would go up in the world.

JSanders

kbalaz wrote:

So let me fully understand this. You are dissing a phone because of what it can't do on Facebook? Really, thats one of your main criteria for getting a smartphone, what it can do on Facebook. I would prefer that no phone worked with facebook and maybe productivity would go up in the world.

My man. Yes.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
studio4942
My Device: 9930

Don't kid yourselves. Major companies develop apps for iPhone, Android, and Windows. It's not all on BB for apps. They need to work in harmony with the companies they are developing apps for or the company that's developing their app for BB. So it's not a BB Facebook issue. Facebook is not willing to spend time developing their app for BB 10 as BB has lost so much market share. Need an example? See if the PayPal app is available on BB10. What? You can't find it? It's not there? It's not available for BB10? And you think that's a BB issue? No it's not. PayPal didn't even make their app compatible with OS 7. Why? See the bold line above.