Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
fizou
My Device: Z10

Favorite contacts in contact app vs favorite contacts in phone app

Hi Is there a way to have the same list of favorite contacts in the phone favorite contact list and the favorite list in the "contact" app? Right now I have 13 favorites in the "contact" app but only 9 in the phone favorite list. I cannot manage to add more favorite to the phone favorite list, it seems restricted to 9 contacts. Also when you are in the phone app and you click on contacts, you get the contact list but no favorite as in the contact app. This is odd, strange, as I can assume that both the phone app and the contacts app use the same contact list, after all the same pictures show in both display. Any idea how these two apps coulld show the same info? Thanks
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Favorite contacts in contact app vs favorite contacts in phone app

On the phone app, these are your speed dial numbers.. and the max you can have is 9. When on the phone app, when you click on the favoritie, it will dial the number that was added to the speed dial. 

On the contact app, this you can add as much as you want as your favorite.  The difference is that when you click on the persons name, it will show you all their contact information, Phone, work number, fax, email, address..