Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
mdehaan
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: KPN

File Manager default sort order

When I open File Manager and access the folder that contains my pictures, it is always sorted on "Name" in "Ascending" order.

I prefer the setting to be on "Date" in "Descending" order.....however this setting is not remembered. Whenever I close and re-open the File Manager I have to re-sort the files again.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set a personal default sort-order?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: File Manager default sort order

Hello Mdehaan

Friend when in the file manager tighten the 3 points ... Here you have the option to Sort the files as Ascending or Descending 

Fijate en la siguiente imagen

ordenar.png

I always get my way I want the place to restart the computer so I will leave with the last option to stop.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.