Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
xadium
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

GMail ActiveSync

I'm using GMail ActiveSync as it's the only way I've been able to get any contacts on to my Z10 (see various woes listed else where).  It only allows one calendar to be synced to the device.

On iOS and in OSX it is possible to subscribe to additional GMail calendars that are within your GMail account.  Any ideas if this might be implemented?

Thanks

Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: GMail ActiveSync

Hello xadium

Welcome to the forums. 

I am currently looking into this for you and will posted once I have an update. 

Thanks. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
gilles737
My Device: Z10

I'm trying to get my Gmail calaendar synch with my new Z10 but nothing is working , any idea. Mails are ok but calendar nothing??

Developer
raffi
My Device: Z10 & Z30

Syncing multiple calendars from one GMail account is essential. I hope there is a solution.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I added in 2 EAS calendars. Use advanced setup on bottom after entering email address don't hit next. Scroll down and look for advanced. Use m.google.com for server address and it will work nice.

Sync was fast too from Web to Z10.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
shobande
My Device: Z10

I've got all my google apps accounts syned as ActiveSync, you can have more than 1 activesync at a ime.

Contributor
feemurk
My Device: blackberry Q10

Can someone post a how-to for Gmail active sync setup please?

I can't seem to get it set up ( keep getting a 403 error code) but I also keep hearing its possible and done.

If it's of any consequence I'm with Rogers as a provider.

Thanks!
Contributor
gregzebest
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Yes it's normal you need to use Google App Account and not the free acount :

"Blackberry has posted a knowledge base article indicating it is a known issue and being looked into, but there is no eta for a solutions as of yet.

Yes it is true that the 403 error when trying to connect to active sync will not be resolved.. this isn't an error.. it's indication that you do not have active sync on your account.. google as removed active sync from free accounts. Everyone should stop suggesting it be setup this way, as it is no longer possible unless you have a paid google apps account.. it was originally supposed to be cut off on Jan 31st.. but it appears they took their time.. people got their z10's on feb 5th, and right up until feb 9th I believe you could still sign up via active sync so people assumed it was a bluff and told people to continue to sign up that way, but it has now been turned off and unless something changes, it's not coming back on."

Source :http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/z10-gmail-calendar-not-working-768540/index2.html#p... 

I work with outlook.com and all is OK !