Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
manishnortel
My Device: Blackberry 10
Accepted Solution

Greasy Marks on BB Z10 screen

My BB Z10 developed some greasy marks on screen. When in sleep mode, i can easyly see 5-6 big and few small marks. I tried to clean the screen and its gets fade ( almost disapear)  and as soon as start using phone, they reapear again.

I am thinking about replacing phone tomorrow from my provider, just wondering if anyone noticed same?

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Greasy Marks on BB Z10 screen

I don't have that on my Z10.
are you sure those marks are from outside the screen? can you clean the screen in a more thorough manner to verify this?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Peanut Butter is hard to get off. Don't ask how it got there.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

:Oops:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
BrianFMartin
My Device: z10

If you have the playbook it comes with a nice branded polish cloth, I use that on my z10 too it works nicely.

@BlinkBrian
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

[ Edited ]

the micro fiber cloth is great to use from playbook and other brands are availble in many stores now in accessories areas

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor
manishnortel

Guys, I went to Vodafone store and showed them device and yes i should get replacement. Marks on screen are like when you put screen protector on Camera screen or phone and it leaves marks between two layers. Tomorrow I am back to store and hopefully they have stock to replace it.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

if its an internal marking no cloth will help it.

Glad to see your getting it solved

Contributor
manishnortel

FInally I got the replcament and got new Z10 with proper screen ....:Clap:

Coffee399
My Device: Z10

I have the same thing on my new Z10- like spots under the screen. Not surface grease. I am going into Bell today, hopefully a quick fix.