Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Greasy Marks on BB Z10 screen

You can call BB Support but it's at a cost of $50 per support incident. I wouldn't say it's impossible that they will replace it but it's very unlikely.

Who is your carrier now? If they support the Z10 you would probably have better luck getting support through them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Don't shoot the messenger. That is just how the support system works.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Developer
akavbb
My Device: Z10

Vodafone Greece, they do not support it yet.

I guess when they support it, I will give it a try.

New Developer
akavbb
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

After applying the fantastic Spigen screen protector the problem (is still there but) does not show any more.

I do not want to think what will happen if I remove the protector (probably all the oleophobic film will be glued under the sticky side f the protector.

For the time being I pretend to be an ostrich and deny the fact that the problem is there (don't see it by sticking my head in the hole).:smileyfrustrated::smileymad:

New Contributor
scotta
My Device: z10

thanks to all who have replied, i have sent it in, guys say they have not seen this before. not sure if its from the cold here in whistler, or the heat in mexico. it never sat out. just a faulty unit i guess. lets see how good bb is to me now, apple would be giving me a refurbished, bastards, part of the reason i left.

New Contributor
scotta

same with me, telus said 30 days, i bought outright, just took it in thur, faulty screens right? like they are not sealed properly?

Contributor
gsioufi
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

How can I send it in? It's factory unlocked from Lebanon, two hours on the phone for everyone to tell me to go back there to give it in. I want this issue fixed.
New Contributor
scotta

no temp, moisture, or impact, it just appeared 2-3 weeks after opening the box, its under the screen for sure, i just took it in the other day, crossing fingers its a quick response/replace
Guru I
John_Clark

[ Edited ]

Gsioufi,

Unfortunately, that's just the way the support system works. You have to pay for direct support that is not through your carrier. I wish there was something else that could be done but there isn't.

New Contributor
scotta

telus, just toolk it in. see what i get, oh look, a $5htc android, no swap, they sent it out for repay/replace