Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
z10er
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

Great phone. Why did it stop receiving Gmail a couple of days ago then start again this morning?

That's it really. Suddenly two days ago no Gmail in the account of Hub. Suddenly this morning loads of them! Why?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sbatt
My Device: Playbook 16 GB
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Great phone. Why did it stop receiving Gmail a couple of days ago then start again this morning?

I'm having a similar issue with Gmail ... would definitley like a solution.  If you turn you rphone off and then on it does receive the emails.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
z10er
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

Re: Great phone. Why did it stop receiving Gmail a couple of days ago then start again this morning?

OK that's interesting thanks.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Bala
My Device: Not Specified

I've experienced the same issue....it randomly stops working and then I have to sort of force it work by updating the settings or something......

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

I heard that Gmail is having some issues with sync services. I don't have any details.

I found with Google it is difficult to get any direct information.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
DVader
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook
My Carrier: AT&T

Difficult meaning impossible. :smileyhappy:

IMHO Google is getting too big.

Please use plain text.