Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
k3ng_07
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Etisalat
Accepted Solution

HEPL CANNOT SEND EMAIL

Hi to All,

First of all i would like to great you a good day, can anyone help me about my Blackberry Z10, i call my ISP Service Provider "Etisalat" and my Mail Server Provider "Network Solution" they said dont have problem with them, My Blackberry Z10 i can recieve email but i cannot sent the email, all setting are correct, can anyone help me to isolate this problem, thank in advance.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
katonym
My Device: Z10 and Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Re: HEPL CANNOT SEND EMAIL

What happens when you try and send?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
k3ng_07

Thank you for your reply, when i try to send, Clock Icon Appear and not sending.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kampy
My Device: BB10
My Carrier: rogers

I also cannot SEND email on my BB10. Its a POP account, and seem sits not compatible with the new OS. ANyone have suggestions??? TIme to change!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
k3ng_07

i Hope the BlackBerry Support Team have a good explanation for this.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
k3ng_07

Still waiting for the BlackBerry Support team, Please give us expanation, thank you and have good day.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
junit99
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Thunder Bay Telephone

I have same problem.  Is anything being done about it?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Captrfsella
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Hi, not sure of your provider. However I have seen this with my friends Z10. It was after it had a security wipe and reload the OS.  The solution was 2 items. First delete your current email accounts on your Z10. Then, totally power your phone off and take battery out.. wait 3-5 minutes before you replace battery... Do not get in a rush. Let the phone restart and give it time to communicate with your provider server as well BB's servers.. then after that, lets say 5-10 minutes have passed. Add One Email account and give it a few minutes to settle in on the servers and service providers.. Then give it a try to send to a someone you know or have them send you an email and see if your able to Reply, then try sending a new email. This should work.. If not you may have to wait a few hours. But give it sometime.. I know your saying you should not have to do this, I agree, but it is not directly related to the Z10 itself but to the system the Z10 has to work with outside of itself.

I say all this as I have seen this issue with a friends phone, and after doing that which I mentioned above all worked fine with the emails and added more email accounts the next day.. However after getting the first email account, when trying to add a second shortly after. Was not able until the next morning.. don't ask me to explain that, have no idea.

This may or may not be a fix for you. Just thought I'd share some hands on experience with emails coming in but not able to send out.. The above fixed the problem. Hope it works for you.. if not contact BB tech support..

Enjoy,

Ric

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
junit99
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Thunder Bay Telephone

Thanks Rick, how do you contact BB tech support?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Fresh_Squid
My Device: None
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

The best way to contact bb support is though your provider. Explain your problem to them . If they cannot solve it then ask to have it escalated to bb support.

Please use plain text.