Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
k3ng_07
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Etisalat

Re: HEPL CANNOT SEND EMAIL

i already call my Provider for this issue "ETISALAT" but as per them no problem from their side, i  still waiting the reply of Blackberry Support till now no feedback from them, very disappointed! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

k3ng_07 wrote:

i already call my Provider for this issue "ETISALAT" but as per them no problem from their side, i  still waiting the reply of Blackberry Support till now no feedback from them, very disappointed! :smileysad:

Did Etisalat initiate an incident with Blackberry for you, or are you waiting for a response from Blackberry here?

Etisalat should have escalated you to Blackberry support if they could not solve the issue themselves. Most (all?) carriers have a team specifically trained by Blackberry to deal with Blackberry devices and issues. They should know the procedure for escalation so be sure to ask for them. :smileyhappy: It always helps to note everybody's name that you talk to and to ask for an incident or ticket number for your call. This usually helps to get people to pay attention a bit better. :smileywink:

There are of course always people that are lazy at their jobs or haven't been properly trained (taht happens everywhere!) and they may not know how to or be willing to escalate you for some reason or another. Simply call back and get a hold of someone else or ask to speak to their manager. It is your right to be escalated if they cannot resolve the issue for you as that is the Blackberry support model. :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
baxterins
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: tmobile

I am having the same problem....can receive but cannot send.  I have pop email.  After 6 hours on the phone with BB Tech, they decided that there is a software issue and that an update is forthcoming to fix the problem.  I am givine them three days, then i will get another phone and be done with Blackberry forever (after 6 BB phones)

Please use plain text.
Contributor
k3ng_07

thanks all for the reply, i hope this problem will resolve ASAP.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

@baxterins - unfortunately the carrier's have there fingers in the update pie, so I am guessing that the fix is done for this and we are waiting on carrier approval.
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kampy
My Device: BB10
My Carrier: rogers

Well any luck after 3 days, Ive been 3 weeks waiting, they will not take my phone back. !!

I think Im going to Pat Forin, or some consumer group to see if they can get some satisfaction.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
k3ng_07

Hello,

as per Blackberry Technical Support, need to Downgrade your OS from 10.0.10.82 to OS 10.0.9.XX, i try it now once the the issue it solve i will let you know, thank you.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kampy

please do, I was told you cant roll back the os, but good luck!!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ride_The_Sky
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

@k2ng_07, are you using mobile data or wifi-only?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kampy

wi fi
Please use plain text.