Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
xanhtuoi
My Device: blackberryz10

Help BBz10 goes slowly not smooth

Hello,

I am from Vietnam

I bought BBZ10 from you ,I use all is ok but pls help me how I mute keyboard when I dial Number on phone ,it has sound,I do not like beside I do not know why I click on any email to see the content,it goes very slowly,or delete is also the same

Pls help me

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Help BBz10 goes slowly not smooth

When you are in the Phone App and you use the dial pad to dial, it will create a sound. But if you use your speed dial or dial from your contacts, there is no sound.  You can mute the sound from the home screen(swipe down, click on the bell icon that has notifications, it turns blue when it is muted), or use your volume up and down keys for the sound.

The slow down is not normal for your blackberry, I actually find it the smooth and super fast phone. When I compare it to my wifes Iphone 5, hers is very slow compared to the z10.  Try a battery pull and re-boot your phone, just to flush out any app that is slowing it down.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
xanhtuoi

Hi,
Thanks I did as you told but when I open contact,i have to wait 1 minute although the contact is short click email to read or delete are same very slow thanks.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen

After a re-boot, it takes a couple of minutes for the z10 to setup your contacts, but once up, it is very quick. The email deletion is not normal.. was it like this from the first day you got it?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
xanhtuoi

I booted after 30 minutes now it is still slow plus help me to solve it,it is very slow so I am tired when replying email or delete
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen

If all your other applications are fast with no issues, then its not a hardware issue. You might want to use BB link to restore to system defaults. Also I am not sure if the latest upgrade is availalbe in your area, but it will look for it durring the system restore and pull it down..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
xanhtuoi

Hi,
Thanks it is only some app slowly,yes,let me restore latest upgrade is not available here before I restore I need back up how is back up because BlackBerry link that I do not see back up item as bb manager.thanks
Please use plain text.
Contributor
xanhtuoi

Hi,

Thanks

I solved all problem but I charge batterry is full but I restart it is only half and then I put out batterry and then start again nearly full.What happened?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen

Download BX Battery Info(free) and install on your z10. Then plug in your z10 with the supplied Charger and cable, it would show you how much is left and the status.  After its full charge, then compare it to the status of your z10 battery sign..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
xanhtuoi

Hi,
Pls help me to solve why I open message or email,the screen rotate others way,don not rotate as what we want,like I phone or others.thanks
Please use plain text.