Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Help. Folders won't keep after Blackberry World Update July 18

I have a Z10 running OS 10.1.0.1720, Software version 10.1.0.273.  I updated to the latest version of Blackberry World and received an error message and couldn't install it.  I tried it again and if installed, only this time all my folders on the homescreen and other screens are all gone.  

After spending a hour or so setting everything back up last night, they're gone again.  Only this time it happened differently, I started up my Globe and Mail app and it wouldn't load up the articles. I then tried the Canadian Newsreader app and it couldn't connect.  So I restarted and all my folders disappeared. I hard rebooted after that (held onto the button on the top until the blue blackberry logo showed up) and they're still gone. 

This is a royal PITA and wouldn't have upgraded to the new Blackberry World if that was the case.   Help! Is there a resolution to this?

Also, my skyps video never worked on my Z10, but it has worked on others.  Don't know why. Help x 2. 

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Help. Folders won't keep after Blackberry World Update July 18

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

I did the upgrade last night so far no problems!

Why don't you reload your previous OS if your getting these problems

How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!