Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
xanhtuoi
My Device: blackberryz10
My Carrier: 84983277671

Help slove probem from BBZ10

hello,

I use BBZ10 ,Nowadays I click on email to read or open contact,It goes very slowly,but somtime it is goes fastly,I do not know why??

I just update new OS and the result is the same.

Anyone know the way to solve,pls help me

Thank so much

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Help slove probem from BBZ10

When you re-boot the z10, it takes a couple minutes for it to build the hub, and your contacts. So at that point it would be slow. But once fully up, It should be super-fast.

My client the other day got the z10 and had some issues and showing him tricks and simple usage of the phone, I also noticed his phone was considerably slower than mine. He had been playing around with his phone and played with settings and downloaded 3rd party apps and deleted it.. So what I did for him was I restored the phone back to factory settings with BB link (same as secure swipe), BBlink also downloaded the latest OS during the process. I avoided a device switch from his old phone to new phone, I find some of the problems are caused by that process. Used an alternative method of getting his contacts and calendar from outlook and his phone is as smooth and fast as mine.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
xanhtuoi
My Device: blackberryz10
My Carrier: 84983277671

Re: Help slove probem from BBZ10

Thanks,
No,i deleted all app that I installed and I also restored factory, I also updated newest Os but I do not know why sometime is good but sometime is very bad,not stable
Please use plain text.