Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

emmawatsun
My Device: z 10
My Carrier: *

Hi everyone Which cell phone Should I Purchase?

I dont have a cell now,

Please tell me which should be owned

I want blackberry..

Only Expert view Please

with facts and figure will be better

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
estebanfarayao
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Grupo ICE

Re: Hi everyone Which cell phone Should I Purchase?

[ Edited ]

I would depend on your needs and budget,  We all here like BB, but at the end every SP has its ups and downs. 

List up want you want and do some browsing at Ebay or Amazon and look for the phones' features. 

Personally i would buy the new z30, but it is just me, besides i dont have the money right now, I'll be keeping my z10 for years, well my 8320 lasted so many years, and still works!! hahahahaha, I'm hoping my z10 would do the same.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

I currently own the Z10 and I couldn't be happier with it. I also have a Q10 which I don't use (it was a gift) which I highly recommend as well if you like a physical keyboard. As the post above mine suggests, I don't think you can go wrong with a Z30. If you go to the main BlackBerry site and click on "Phones" at the top, you can compare different models side-by-side.

I hope that helps you. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
scrannel
My Device: Z10 10.1
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

[ Edited ]

OK emmawatsun , let's get a little more real. First of all, in which country would you be using this phone? If you do a lot of travel in Europe, for instance, you are going to want a GSM phone... unless your home market is a different "type", such as CDMA or even Iden.

The new Z10 is one of the best phones I've owned. And they make one for almost every market. But... again, what is your market? If you buy a phone that is not going to work on the network you chose, you'll find yourself with a poorly functioning phone. More info please.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,842
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

emmawatsun, as scrannel said make sure you get the model for your intended region of use.

And beware of used devices.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.