Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
hossein87
My Device: Z10

How can fix this error "There was a connection Problem. Blackberry World Must close."?

Dear All

I bought my blackberry z10 from Dubai (UAE)  and there I could work with Blackberry World . Since I came back to my country (Tehran-Iran) I cannot open Blackberry world .

Who can help me and tell me what I have to do to fix this issue?

Thanks a lot

Contributor
hossein87

Re: How can fix this error "There was a connection Problem. Blackberry World Must close."?

Hi again nobody cannot help about this issue?

Contributor
hossein87

Re: How can fix this error "There was a connection Problem. Blackberry World Must close."?

it is important for me please help me?
jijeshnambiar
My Device: Blackberry Z10 , STl100-1

Hope you have come out from the problem. If this problem persists, go to settings - date and time- change your time zone- set date and time automatically OFF- enter your time manually and reboot your device then try opening BBworld.

Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Please refer to this link, if it is available by your country.

http://www.blackberry.com/app_includes/devicesoftware/appworld/appworld_availability_en.html

Thanks.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Regular Contributor
Completing
My Device: Q10

iansantos, thank you for the list.

Using proxy did not do the trick for me.

BTW, this is completely absurd! They have most of the world on that list but no Estonia. o_O

Any ideas, how can I request that Estonia gets the access to BB World? I like to add few apps to my BB Q10.

Trusted Contributor
Problem_child
My Device: Z10 STL100-2

Hi!

Please keep in mind not every proxy is good for You. You should to use elite type only

Regular Contributor
Completing
My Device: Q10

What makes this even more absurd, is that I can access this shop with my PC Web browser
My q10 version os 10.2.1.2102
Trusted Contributor
Problem_child
My Device: Z10 STL100-2

Yes, You can. So what?

You explore which app are in BBW and that's all. Why they make any prohibitions for simple watching?:smileyvery-happy: