If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
rollerstar83
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: 02
Accepted Solution

How do I stop Facebook calendar notifications and alarms? I have managed to get rid of them from my actual calendar but the reminders keep popping up! Very annoying!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: How do I stop Facebook calendar notifications and alarms? I have managed to get rid of them from my actual calendar but the reminders keep popping up! Very annoying!

Open Calendar, Swipe from top down, select Manage and uncheck Facebook. I also hated the facebook notifcations,, I don't care about all the birthdays of my facebook contacts on my calendar.

IMG_00000018.pngIMG_00000019.png

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rollerstar83

Re: How do I stop Facebook calendar notifications and alarms? I have managed to get rid of them from my actual calendar but the reminders keep popping up! Very annoying!

I have already unchecked the the facebook box in my calendar but I keep getting upcoming facebook birthdays on my home screen and alarm reminders keep popping up for them too that I have to keep dismissing.

What can I do?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen

Now on your home screen, swipe from top, select settings, click on accounts, select facebook, and turn off enable notifications..  For me this is working..   You can also go to your Hub, select facebook, click on the three dots on the right,  click on settings, Select hub managment,  and turn off facebook..

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen

Also reboot your Z10, just to make sure everything is ok.. Hold shutdown button for 3 seconds and select restart.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rollerstar83

Oh my god! Thank you so much!!!!!!! would have taken me forever to figure that out, very much appreciated! xxxx
Please use plain text.