Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: sunrise
Accepted Solution

How to bulk delete email - not 5 or 10 by selecting all the emails one by one but "delete before..." or similar

Hi Cimmunity

as you often traval and as you say have a lot of emails: how do you delete them in masses like bulk delete? on my old blackberry (newstes except z10) I had the option to "delete all before (...) date" in the context menu and could delete 1500 emails with one tap. do you know how to do this now? there is no such function, one have to tap and mark every single email, even if there are 2000!!!!! crazy!!

thanks a lot!!

BB: please urgently add the feature again...!!!! I have a imap account with about 200 emails a day which are just copies of enterprise mail and need to delete hundreds every day. I can not tap and select all the single mails one by one and then delete.

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: How to bulk delete email - not 5 or 10 by selecting all the emails one by one but "delete before..." or similar

Go into the hub, select email account, Just under the blue email account, click and hold the date bellow it , slider pops on the right, click on Trash can(delete prior).

IMG_00000081.png

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: sunrise

Re: How to bulk delete email - not 5 or 10 by selecting all the emails one by one but "delete before..." or similar

hi arsen

thanks a lot!! I missed the trash can icon because it is "off" the list at the very top bottom! best regards and thank you so much!

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Feature works with notifications, text, etc in the hub..