Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Dalton_Swizzlestick
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hub - Voicemail error...

When I purchased my BlackBerry my voice mail was approaching full capacity, it eventually became full so instead of listening to my messages through my phone, I did it through my office phone. At the time I wasn't aware that the hub's voice mail section was capable of getting me to my phone vm, so the dilemma now is that I can't erase the original notification within the hub's voice mail section.

I've listened to my messages and now that I currently do not have any vm yet the hub's vm section still shows that I have vm's.

I did some testing and left a sample vm listened to it using the hub as the catalyst and after I erased it it was no longer on my hubs notifications but the original was still there.

I've reset the hub, reset (battery pull) my phone but to no avail!

Any advice? Re installing the Os currently isn't an option being that I've downloaded some apps that do not have backup options and I've already significantly made several monetary in app purchases!

Please HELP!
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
donb
My Device: Z10

Re: Hub - Voicemail error...

Hope you figure this out as I posted this same issue earlier and got no responses.
Please use plain text.
kalai
My Device: BlackBerry z10

I have this problem before it may have to do with your local company, use your phone company voice mail password and it may make the pop up Window disappear. You can use your BlackBerry Hub to listen your voice mail instead of calling to your voice mail box. Hope that helps
Please use plain text.
kalai
My Device: BlackBerry z10

Wrong post just disregard, sorry
Please use plain text.
Rob_Peterson
My Device: z10

Voice Mail message cannot be deleted from Hub

Voice mail (VM) cannot be deleted from Hub so notification on Home screen will remain unless BlackBerry can post a fix thread.

Attention BlackBerry if you read these posts:  I purchased a Z10 last week, had some network errors, and then this locked VM Hub and Home screen notification that cannot delete.  Networks errors may have been the network, and not the phone, but the VM Hub bug caused me to exchange the Z10.  After I exchanged the Z10 phone, the VM Hub bug did this on my second phone.  I was told exchanged phones are not resold, simply used for parts.  Expensive loss for BlackBerry.  Me being an avid BlackBerry fan, I exchanged the phone.  The other consumer will return during all phone companies 15 day trial for an iPhone or Android.  Should I exchange the phone again since "third time's the charm"?  The Z10 is so convenient to exchange with my contacts saved, my Apps are saved in BlackBerry World, and the email accounts couldn't be easier to set up.  BLACKBERRY, FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, PLEASE FIX VM HUB BUG ASAP!  

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
donb
My Device: Z10

Re: Voice Mail message cannot be deleted from Hub

the only way i was able to get rid of the phantom vm notification was to backup my z10 and re-install the firmware.

Please use plain text.