Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hub management issues

I have a Verizon Z10 and am experiencing hub management issues.  I have selected in the hub management screen to have all emails, tweets, calls, etc. appear in the hub.  However, the phone randomly deselects one or more of these items requiring that I go into the specific account to view that particular item.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which accounts get deselected and they vary in type and number.  Everytime I check the hub management screen, there are items deselected that were previously selected.  Resetting the hub makes no difference.

Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Hub management issues

I am seeing the same thing.

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

There is a bug in the selection screen. If you scroll while touching the name of the switch it triggers the switch. Someone posted a good video of this, I'll try to dig up the link and post city when I get to my PC.

The work around is to make sure you scroll by touching the titles ('email accounts', 'messaging', etc...)
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]
I get this too. Seems to apply randomly to the Hub Management. Is there a fix coming?
Forums Advisor III

See the post above yours for a workaround, they are aware of the issue.. no idea when it will be resolved, but the workaround works fine for the timebeing.

Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Contributor

Thanks for replying. Scrolling has no effect on those on/off switches on my phone I'm afraid.
Forums Advisor III

And that is exactly the idea, scrolling by using the blue headers has no effect (no false triggering of switches) so that you can use the switches that you want to toggle. :smileywink:
Contributor

That still doesn't work. I scroll up and down without using the switches and the settings still often change when I leave the Hub Management and then return.
Forums Advisor III

Are you touching ONLY the blue headings? Do not touch the names for the switches, only the blue headings. It works.. every time for me.
Contributor

Thanks.

Yes, I'm doing what you say. It changes sometimes during the day also without me ever opening the Hub Management.