Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: mtn

I am going to toss this stupid Z10 in the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!

Can ANYONE tell me why the -/:;()$&?! pictures do not show, i have rebooted, restarted, re- everything. This is the 3rd time i am posting re the same thing and i am yet to receive a satisfactory resolution from any of the so called "resident experts". The photos show as thumbnails yet when individual pictures are selected the screen is blank!!!!!!!! No wonder blackberry is going nowhere fast! The pictures were taken with the phone
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: I am going to toss this stupid Z10 in the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!

If I pay for the postage can you send it to me, the toilet probably has enough phones.

Please remember that the Resident Experts are just ordinary people, they don't work for BlackBerry but volunteer their time and knowledge to help people out and for the most part they do a good job to the best of their ability.

Without them you would be forced to go back though your provider, who I guarantee won't be as helpful.

BB10 is a new OS and there are bound to be problems at first with any new technology and all of us, including the experts, are learning at the same time the best way to fix them.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: mtn

Its ot worth the postage, Android here i come!
Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

[ Edited ]

"First, open up the black picture. Hit the three dots and hit rotate and save. Second, hit the three dots and rotate back to the normal position and hit save.

I think it will work for videos (edit, transform,done) I didn't try, because it was taking to long to process."

Comes from here:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/fix-black-pictures-picture-app-838750/

Users claim it works.