Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Ebola
My Carrier: Rogers

I can barely hear anyone on my phone........

My reception is 4 or 5 bars constantly on a 4G Rogers network. However I can barely hear the person im talking to. And they can barely hear me either. Ive resorted to using the speaker phone for phone calls. And that isn't even loud enough some times. With the volume cranked all the way to the max I also get some static while not being able to hear the other person all to well. This only started in the last week or so.

My browser and everything else works well. So the connection is good. Just not phone calls. And yes my volume us turned up all the way. The speaker is not blown either I don't think as it plays my mp3s rather well.

Is there anyone else having this issue? Anyone have any ideas? Is this a warranty job? Ive had this phone since launch day so I can't exchange it for a new one. I would hate to have to send it out to get fixed.

So far I pulled the battery. Did a wipe. Installed the new update but no luck so far.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Carrier: ATT

Re: I can barely hear anyone on my phone........

Is their anythng blocking the Mic or the front speakr part?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ebola
My Carrier: Rogers

nope

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Carrier: ATT

sounds like a defective device, try exchanging for a new one.
Please use plain text.