Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z 10

I reside in Greece where I purchased phone.I have enered my contacts from old Blackberry sim, outlook and link .I notice that on received calls the identity of the caller is not shown even though it is entered in contacts .Can anyone help

[ Edited ]

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: I reside in Greece where I purchased phone.I have enered my contacts from old Blackberry sim, outlook and link .I notice that on received calls the identity of the caller is not shown even though it is entered in contacts .Can anyone help

Hi parathyras and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Do the contacts appear in your BlackBerry Z10 address book with their full phone number, including area code?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: z 10

Re: I reside in Greece where I purchased phone.I have enered my contacts from old Blackberry sim, outlook and link .I notice that on received calls the identity of the caller is not shown even though it is entered in contacts .Can anyone help

Thanks for your reply. The numbers are written as follows : example for ny number   +12125551212