03-20-2013 06:30 AM
I have a z10 and I'm a bit confused about few things.. that I can't really understand.
I would like to write here something that I think the BB10 really miss, maybe somebody of BlackBerry will read and will tell me: "don't worry we are working on it".
I think that the BB10 miss few things as:
- the possibility to set multi alarms
- a voice recorder......
- I find incredible that i have all the time to go in the settings to modify the notifications volume.. isn't it possibile to allow its modification with the lateral keys? Now you can use them to modify the master volume but wouldn't be better to allow them to modify the master volume when you are in a multimedia app and the notifications volume as default?
- I think there are still few problems with gmail.. if I set in the hub to syncronize the sent emails, if I send an email from the computer it doesn't appear in the hub.. boh
- isn't it possible to have more than 10 notifications tone?
- an implementation of the battery percentage indicator in the notification bar wouldn't be so bad
- I think you should push a bit more the facebook and yourube developers to do something better with their apps.. the youtube one especially.. as it just send you to the mobile website..
- I thought you would have released the BB10 with all your own application ready to support it. I don't understand how is it possible that BlackBerry Travel is not yet supported.
These are only few things that come to my mind... but I could find more..
Sorry for this post and most of all my bad english.. but it's a bit frustrating, sometimes, this situation.
I really appreciate the effort you are doing with this OS but sometimes I fell as we all are beta tester (the z10 owners) that are testing the OS for the next BB smatphones.
Have a nice day.
03-20-2013 06:40 AM
There is a voice recorder. It's covered here, using the side mute key to open the recorder: Z10 Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts
There are many Z10 capable rintones uploaded to this box account, you are welcome to download and use. https://www.box.com/z10ringtones
Get a third party battery app in AppWorld, some are free. The best is Battery Guru.
So, not that "they're working on it", for some of your needs, you've just missed what's already there.
03-20-2013 06:41 AM
And it is neither possible to set a sync period for the email.. like the emails I received in the last 1,2,6 month 1 year.. I don't know...
For now, you can set only the past 30 days as the maximum, or less. I understand that will be increasing.
03-20-2013 06:45 AM - edited 03-20-2013 06:47 AM
I already downloaded a free third party app for the battery (also because I don't want to spend money for evth) but i think it should be a default option, I don't want to be obliged to download an app when it should be an easy improvement.
Also the ringtones.. on the BB7 there were plenty of them.. was it so hard to do the same on the BB10? Should I always find another way to complicate my life?
I pay 700€ to buy a smartphone.. I pretend something more, don't you think so?
03-20-2013 07:27 AM
03-20-2013 07:30 AM
tanks to you for your tips anyway, I appreciate your help
anyway there's a free app for the battery called BX Battery
and for the voice recorder I found the app in the app Remember, maybe would be nicer have a shortcut on the desktop.