Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
tpoulias
My Device: z10

Internet Calendar feeds.

I am having issues trying to add an internet calendar... CalDav needs username, email, password....etc

this is an open calendar, with just the URL to the calendar itself.

Is this possible?

Even adding the calander to my gmail as a subscription will not let it show up on the device.

h33
Contributor
h33
My Device: Zed 10

Re: Internet Calendar feeds and Teamsnap

[ Edited ]

Same question

I have my main Google calendar syncing - thanks to all the Forum contributors on this issue - but I have a number of other calendars via URL (generally kids sports calendars) that I'd like on the Z10 - any ideas? - no Teamsnap app for the BB yet (only iOS and Android)

An update - and success - i added all my kid's Teamsnap calendars to Yahoo - I presume you can do it with any ical calendar event - and synced the Yahoo Calendar to the BB10 - here's the how to

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/tip-getting-multiple-google-calendars-bb10-help-y...

Visitor
pdanks1
My Device: Z10

Re: Internet Calendar feeds.

Has anyone had luck with running a Mac Server and getting Blackberry Z10 to connect to caldav & carddav?

New Contributor
reedter24
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I'm stuck in a similar situation where I have a webcal to a basic URL which does not require a log in. Any help would be appreciated!

New Contributor
pcrossen
My Device: Bold

I need help with this as well. The calendars I want to add DO NOT have a usernamne or password. But the Z10 seems to REQUIRE a username and password under the CalDAV. An example of the calendar I want to add: webcal://whitemud.goalline.ca/subscribe_ical_league_team.php?cal=db971-201309-201408-1591-20973-171.

Is there a way to add acalendar like the link above?