Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
jvanniekerk1
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Internet / Data Usage Application for the z10? DATA MONITOR, DATA USAGE MONITOR, DATA ANALYSER, DATA USAGE APPLICATION

Please can RIM / Blackberry develope for the z10 an Internet Data Usage Tracker or Internet Data Usage Monitor for 4G / 3G / WiFi / Edge !

IF YOU AGREE, PLEASE LIKE THIS THREAD AND COMMENT "I agree if you like"

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mik78
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: M1

Re: Internet / Data Usage Application for the z10? DATA MONITOR, DATA USAGE MONITOR, DATA ANALYSER, DATA USAGE APPLICATION

I agree if you like
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
johnnydipietro
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Internet / Data Usage Application for the z10? DATA MONITOR, DATA USAGE MONITOR, DATA ANALYSER, DATA USAGE APPLICATION

I agree as well!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fredsta
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: DSTCom

Agree!!!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

If you agree, click on like above.. :smileywink:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tonybrooks33
My Device: 9700 and Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

I Agree.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sysgen
My Device: Torch 9800, Playbook 16G, Playbook 32G

I Agree, I really need this. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sysgen
My Device: Torch 9800, Playbook 16G, Playbook 32G

[ Edited ]

You know what, without data usage knowledge it's like sitting in a Taxi cab where you can't see the counter, you know it's ticking and you'll only know when the ride ends, for coporate users that's the feeling, I'll only know at the end of the month when I get my bill will if I've exceeded :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
AA388
My Device: Z10 + Torch + Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone Uk

An App like that would help greatly, since getting my Z10 my data uploads through my home wifi have have gone from 300Mb per month to 300Mb per day and only the phone has changed and the way it deals with emails.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
johnnydipietro
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Bell

Data Monitor app is now available for BB10.
Check it out.
Please use plain text.