04-09-2013 08:09 PM - edited 04-09-2013 08:11 PM
Today this started to happen when I tried to send MMS messages. I would get an "invalid Destination address" message. This didnt happen before when sending MMS messages.
Some points to note regarding the problem.
- Problem sending to some folks who are on VZW wireless and with others the MMS messages go through and are delivered.
- Problem occurs regardless if folks are on AT&T or Verizon, when I would send them MMS messages, I would get the "Invalid Destination Address" error
- I have sent MMS messages to others who have iPhones and Android based phones on VZW and AT&T and those MMS have gone through.
- I receive MMS messages without any problems
- Interestingly enough, if I manually enter the number with the1-area code- xxx-xxxx then it works, but it appears if I dont enter the "1" it doesnt work...
Called VZW Technical Support and they have NO CLUE as to why. I even sent the Tech Advisor a MMS message which went through.
I have restarted the phone etc. Anyone else on VZW experiencing this issue?
04-17-2013 03:43 PM
I am having this same issue..."Invalid Destination Address". The recipient is also on Verizon but has an iPhone.
Did you ever get a response from Verizon?
04-17-2013 08:36 PM
04-20-2013 12:14 PM
Having the same issue with seemingly only one person I try to send MMS' to. They're on AT&T using an HTC One X. I have swapped my SIM out with another line, and still have the same problem sending on the BB, but my GNex and WP 8X send MMS fine to this person with either number. Odd.