Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
RallyMeister
My Device: Z10 and PlayBook WiFi 64GB
Accepted Solution

Issue with Bard's Tale on Z10...WTH?!?

Here is a weird one.  I use the same BB ID on both my Playbook and new Z10.   After moving to my Z10 from my 9810, I wanted to re-install all my apss that have been updated for OS10.   So, yesterday, I went to the available apps option and installed "ALL" expecting only the BB10 apps to be installed.  Well Bard's Tale (for the PlayBook!) has now been installing for more than a day.  I have tried a pause in BB World (didn't work),  device restart, and a battery pull.   Still can't clear this or stop the install.  Anyone have a suggestion?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RallyMeister

Re: Issue with Bard's Tale on Z10...WTH?!?

I sent an email to the developer and I'm waiting for a reply.  Not sure if this app is even compatible with BB OS 10 devices, although BB World allows it.  

In the meantime, does anyone know how to kill the install?  :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

I had this happen on the 2nd day when I got the z10 , I downloaded 25 apps at once and two got frozen. The only way to get rid of it was to to a system restore and it cleaned up MY World.. Also had so many stupid apps that were not programmed for the z10 and were just transfered from android to z10..  You also find after a restore, it will pull and install the latest updates..  Remember when you restore you loose everything.. Sorry..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RallyMeister

Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping not to have to do that.

When you say restore, do you mean a security wipe and restore from backup? Or did you mean a battery out restore?
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

BB LInk and security wipe is the same. I personally find the BB lind factory restore to work better, because it goes on the net and looks for any updates.. 

Please use plain text.