Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
starafrican
My Device: Z10

Issues I hope can be answered

Hello, all below is a list of problems which I hope to get solutions: 

1. While within whatsapp(maybe other social media programs aswell), it is impossible while viewing the contact info, to directly male a call to said contact by simply clicking their cel# displayed. 

2. Absence of permanent status bar.

3. Absence of battery percentage permanantly displayed on screen, there is enough vertical real estate for it.

4. Call log only displays my saved contacts name and not the number simultaneously. Hate having to press and hold to go to contact details, just to see the number. 

5. Vibration feedback for keypress needs to be added.

6. Why cant I add a shortcut on my home screen for my email?

7. Live wallpapers??

8. Abrupt static in speaker whenever connecting/disconnecting calls

9. Short battery life,

10. Where are the power savings options?

11. Software not as robust as should be, lets say im connected to my home wifi to route my messages but it looses internet connection from the ISP, its ridiculous that I will not be notified by the software and would remain in a disconnected state unaware.

I have more problems but am too tired typing to list all, I just hope someone from blackberry comes across this post

Contributor
LondonVisitor

Re: Issues I hope can be answered

Very good compilation.  I agree it will be nice to have all these features.  The two items on the battery and one on Contact's number are must-have.

starafrican wrote:

Hello, all below is a list of problems which I hope to get solutions: 

1. While within whatsapp(maybe other social media programs aswell), it is impossible while viewing the contact info, to directly male a call to said contact by simply clicking their cel# displayed. 

2. Absence of permanent status bar.

3. Absence of battery percentage permanantly displayed on screen, there is enough vertical real estate for it.

4. Call log only displays my saved contacts name and not the number simultaneously. Hate having to press and hold to go to contact details, just to see the number. 

5. Vibration feedback for keypress needs to be added.

6. Why cant I add a shortcut on my home screen for my email?

7. Live wallpapers??

8. Abrupt static in speaker whenever connecting/disconnecting calls

9. Short battery life,

10. Where are the power savings options?

11. Software not as robust as should be, lets say im connected to my home wifi to route my messages but it looses internet connection from the ISP, its ridiculous that I will not be notified by the software and would remain in a disconnected state unaware.

I have more problems but am too tired typing to list all, I just hope someone from blackberry comes across this post

Forums Advisor II
scrannel
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247

[ Edited ]

Well... What'sApp has to change itself?  Right? 

I don't miss a status bar

I'm sure there's a battery % app out there somewhere. 

My call log shows numbers.  (I'm on T-Mo 10.1)

Vibe feed back was very unpopular as I recall from my Android days.  I don't miss it. 

You can use an app called K9 which is an email app. It will not put emails in the Hub, alerts  only. 

Live wallpapers..?  Whatever...
Do not have static issue.

My battery lasts all day.

I do not know where power settings are.

My phone does not disconnect from wifi. 

I'm sure you have more problems... that I do not have. What OS are you running anyway?

New Contributor
starafrican

Model STL-003
OS 10.0.10.822

what OS are you running?
Forums Advisor II
scrannel
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247

[ Edited ]

I'm running the new OS update for T-Mo (usa) which is 10.1.0.2006.  Very stable... thus far. (Same model as you).