Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: A10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Issues when a cross platform android app is run on Blackberry 10 alpha simulator

I am facing problems in running a cross platform android App in blackberry 10 Alpha simulator.The App works fine when run in iphone,android devices.But when I run it in blackberry 10 it doesn't load the template files hence a blank screen.The project is based on backbone framework hence template files.Currently the files are local in my hard-disk. I am loading the templates using an ajax call. The logcat output generated of the same is listed below:- 02-08 05:30:51.861: D/CordovaLog(233525377): {"readyState":4,"responseText":"","status":404,"statusText":"error"}

I have added in config.xml file . Is there anything else I am missing to make the app run on blackberry 10?? I had the same issue with nook HD which was avoided by using super.appView.getSettings().setAllowUniversalAccessFromFileURLs(true); in the onCreate method.But since blackberry uses 2.3.3 of Android,I am unable to add the same settings. Please let me know If I am missing any specific configuration related content for blackberry 10.Thanks