Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
gmerlusca
My Device: Z10

Issues with Phone screen

Guys, 

I'm coming back with new comments over the  issues saw on the phone screen, such as:

1. The phone is getting freezing or moving very hard, a big delay on the recent call list after a few days when usually gets a big history of calls
  2. Favorites contacts are not in the same screen (main screen) with dialing and recent calls, which is quite annoying.
  3. The fast dialing contacts are present in the same screen with the calls history, which is annoying too. More than that the  icons used to change between all calls and missed ones, being under fast dialing icons, are very easy changeable between, which  gives some times an unwanted action.
  4. Is not possible to be copied or pasted a number into the dialing screen.
  5. Not to say about the "very bad battery" which is taking about a few hours and I mean here about 4H in LTE connection ( taking into account a business usage - phone , email, web)

So, I really please BB to come very fast with an update and to find a solution for battery too, speaking in the name of an user which is willing to remain a BB user.....but I do not know for how long...Apple is preparing a new version which could change the ratio a lot...

Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Issues with Phone screen

Hey gmerlusca,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the post.

What version of BlackBerry 10 are you running?  Go to Settings>About to find this information.  Did you install any new applications on the BlackBerry Z10 as well?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!