Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Blackberry Z10

Issues with Z10 syncing with Outlook calendar

Hi, I am looking for help to resolve an issue I am having. When I add items to my calendar on my Z10 it never sends them to Outlook. I keep track of my workorders during the day on my phone and need to print them out at the end of the day and I have been using the calendar to do this with my curve but its not working with the Z10. When I receive invites for meetings via email and accept them they show up in my calendar on both the pc and the phone but nothing seems to be coming from the phone to the pc. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Todd

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: Issues with Z10 syncing with Outlook calendar

I had this issue as well until i realized that the items i was scheduling on my BB Calendar were going to a different Email addresses Calendar. For example, while my BlackBerry is a personal device, and my personal email is set up as the main address, I would attempt to schedule or accept meetings coming to my work email, which is also on this phone, and my work email calendars would not update appropriately. 

My suggestion is to review calendars attached to other email accounts associated to your BB to see if Meetings you accept are going to alternate calendars. 

My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Issues with Z10 syncing with Outlook calendar

Thanks for the tip, I do have my Gmail on there as well but when I looked the gmail calendar is empty as well. My co-worker just got his Z10 this week and his works fine. I will have to compare the settings on his phone to mine.