Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
ramnik151
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone - india

Issues with headsets port

Is anyone facing any issues with the headset port. I tried to use the standard issue headsets that come with BB10 (which are pathetic btw) as well as my Bose headsets and my car aux port, the audio doesn't is still playing only through the phone speakers and not through the headsets...

is this is a hardware issue? do i need to take the phone to the service center?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Issues with headsets port

Was it like that from day one when you got it?  Try a system reboot and try it again.. I use the port on mine all the time and works great. It is possible that you have a defective port. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

I just tried mine, it does work but it is very stiff to get it all the way in, and if it is not completely in the sound is coming out of the phone speakers 

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ramnik151
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone - india

thanks....i think the port is defective

Please use plain text.
hastkala
My Device: q 10
My Carrier: bsnl

i am unable to play music on my bose 3:2:1 stereo system when i connect it to my q10 its headset jack with the cbl/sat port or auxilarry port in the bose. bold 9900 and other blackberry models are  compatible. but in my q10 the music plays from the speakers of my q10 rather than bose. and the same q10 is responding to other speakers or stereos using the same headset jack. help help help .

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Leslie8120
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Make sure the jack from the headset is pushed all the way in. If you have the phone in a protective case, sometimes the case will interfere and the jack won`t go all the way into the phone.

Please use plain text.