Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

svrentz
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Keep getting notification for software update 10.0.10.85

I currently have 10.0.10.85 software on the devise.  Every morning I get notification that 10.0.10.85 is available to download.  Does anyone know who to stop this from happening?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Re: Keep getting notification for software update 10.0.10.85

Are you getting the notification on the device, or in link? :smileyhappy:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
svrentz

On the devise.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

[ Edited ]

You are getting individual app updates pushed to you, thus the same OS software version is listed. This is apparently now possible on BB10.

The updates you are receiving are likely the Rogers carrier specific app. You have deleted one or all of: "Rogers Anyplace Live", "Rogers 1 Number", or "Rogers My Account"

The OS is being told by Rogers to reinstall these apps when they are deleted, it is annoying and I wish it was made to stop as well.

Try it... delete any one of them and check for updates. There will be a small 'OS' update available (1mb for Live and 1 Number when I delete them.) Download the update and those pesky buggers are back in the folder that you had them in before you deleted them.

This practice is petty and annoying, and I deleted the apps because I don't want them.. I hope it stops in a future version of the OS. :smileysad:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.